This is plate 5 from James Baillie Fraser's 'Views of Calcutta and its Environs'. Fraser (1783-1856) arrived in Calcutta in 1814 and in six years had produced these animated sketches of the busy city.
This view shows Esplanade Row from the vantage point of the Tank, or reservoir, which had been built at Chandpaul Ghat. The buildings shown are the Supreme Court of Calcutta and new town hall, with Government House in the distance, its southern gateways crossing Esplanade Row.
Source: British Library (bl.uk)